Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Weekend of Firsts


Let's try this one more time. I had this all set this morning and it booted me off and didn't save, I wanted to cry! It has been a rainy weekend, but a weekend of firsts for Seth. Friday night we went to the Relay for Life parade and Seth loved it. I put him on my front and he had a perfect view of everything and everyone. Saturday night we went to cousin Lexy's dance recital and Seth was once again, excellent and he loved all of the people and the music. He and I danced in the aisle, Daddy videoed us, but I'm not sure how to add video to this so I'll have to ask Nina and get back to you all on that. Today, we took Seth to Taco Bell for the first time. I had a craving, but don't I always. It is a good thing that I am so busy all of the time or else I'd weigh 200lbs.! I think I already put this picture on yesterday, but I'm sure you liked it so here it is again!

Moving on, Roland and I have become obsessed with the movie Old School, this weekend, it is flippin' hysterical so we have watched it on Friday night, Saturday night, and I bought the DVD at Walmart yesterday so that whenever we need a good laugh we are all set.


Here is my favorite quote from the movie, it's from Will Farrell (Frank):
Just a little background, Frank is running down a main street totally naked.
His Wife: Frank, WHAT are you doing?
Frank: We're going streaking through quad to the gymnasium.
His Wife: Who is going streaking?
Frank: They're coming.
His Wife: Get in the car Frank!
Frank: OK, hey honey do you think KFC is open?

I guess maybe you should just watch it, because this does not do any justice to how funny this scene is! Stay tuned for more quotes from movies that we love! Just wait until I pull out some quotes from Napoleon Dynamite.

Seth finally fits into his t-shirt that reads "MY BIG BROTHER IS A PUG", love it! He got so many compliments on it. Thank you to Sue, Brian, and Elizabeth, it is an amazing gift and we love it!

One last comment, favorite quote from my husband for today...

" Seth, did you pee yourself, it looks like you peed yourself!" He did and we have our 2nd outfit of the day on now! :)

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Love "Old School," it is by far one of the funniest movies ever. Plus, my main man VV is in it so of course I've seen it 100x. I own it also and watch it whenever I get a chance. Have a great week Jen and Roland. (Does Ro read this?)

nina beana said...

i can't get over those pics of ro and seth snugglin' up. can we come over and snuggle too? all we want to do is sit on your furniture and floor with you and catch up!!