Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Flying Trip


Seth, my Mom, and I took a flying trip to Syracuse this morning. We were in a mad search for an outfit for Seth's baptism on the 16th and I just needed to be out and about. We stopped at Christmas Tree Shops, my all time fav store and I got a few needed items and some not so needed items as well. I'll have to take a pic of it when I blow it up, but I got Seth this inflatable car for the pool that he sits in and it has a roof and steering wheel and everything. Can't wait to try it out! Of course the price was even better, only $6.99!

Then we went to Burlington Coat Factory another fav and I found a simple outfit. I'm not one for one of those dresses or white suits, but for anyone out there that is, that is fine. To each his/her own right! So I found a simple little outfit and we're all set.

Ro just called and he got rear ended on Arsenal so he was waiting for the police to arrive. The poor guy had to do two days of training in front of his computer and then today he is actually out and about and he gets in an accident. Just doesn't have the luck this week.

The weather has started to cooperate today so that is awesome, lots of sun and very hot! Not too much on the agenda for the rest of the week, just getting ready for our guests.

Seth at the feast with Grandpa last weekend

Note to self: TAKE SOME NEW PICS ASAP!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

I LOVE Burlington's. That's where I bought my sandals. That store rocks!

nina beana said...

i'm sitting here trying to figure out what a "flying trip" is- did you take a plane :)

thanks for the call about the highway situation- we're going to google it tonight and watch the conditions tomorrow. hopefully it doesn't effect our drive! we'll get there regardless, eventually :)

nina beana said...

wait, how's ro? you must update us!