Friday, June 09, 2006

Houdini Strikes in his Sleep

I think that I need to install hidden camera's in Seth's crib because he does the strangest things in his sleep. We put him in one direction and he ends up sideways, upside down, and backwards when we go to get him up. Last night he had woken up in the middle of night crying, not sure why, but the interesting part was that when we went to check on him he had rolled over onto his belly and ended up at the opposite end of the crib. So he's screaming because he's not used to being on his tummy when he is sleeping and he's gasping for air while his face is being smushed in the mattress. I actually missed the whole ordeal, Roland was able to rescue him.

The sad part is that the actual 1st time he rolled from his back to his belly we BOTH missed. He was so close last night, but he felt that he could accomplish his goal in his sleep without us being there to cheer him on. So, I'm on the lookout now and so excited to see it with my own eyes.

Seth loves his new Jump-a-Roo toy so I had to take a pic of his legs, he's like a crazy man just jumping and jumping and jumping until he completely tires himself out.

Tonight we are hopefully off to the Relay for Life Parade, weather permitting! Other then that we have no plans for the weekend. I can't even remember the last time we had no plans. We are excited about it, but it is supposed to rain ALL weekend, yuck! We'll make due though. Hopefully I will have something exciting to report next week!

In closing take a look at this pic and tell me what you think my 4 month old son is trying to tell me!!!!! Just kidding!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Okay, you have to turn that last picture in somewhere. I bet you can win some money. Too funny. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend and you get your race in tonight.

AMANDA said...

I mean parade :)

nina beana said...

jen, are you kidding me? you've got yourself a little magician. we're both going to have to WATCH OUT when these little guys really get mobile. joey is sporting a big egg on his head from falling off my bed. ooooh, i'm a baaaaaaaad mama.