Thursday, June 08, 2006

Houdini

OK, my baby is a flippin' Houdini in his sleep! I got up and fed Seth at 5am this morning and put him back to bed until we needed to leave for work. I go in to wake him up at 7am and he is laying in the complete opposite direction as I had put him down! I'd like to take bets on when he will walk because I think we are in trouble and he is going to be a busy boy, early!

So I bought Seth a pair of infant sunglasses because he seems very sun sensitive and the hats fall in his face. So the sunglasses arrived in the mail yesterday and they are soooooo funny looking on him. He looks like a combination of a rock star-alien. He was good about them though and didn't try to take them off.



There has been nothing interesting going on in our lives this week, but you know what, I have really liked it that way. I've been way too busy and going here and there. This week I have enjoyed just taking things slow and one day at a time and I think I will reward myself and my family by ordering pizza for dinner. Why not start the weekend early!

No comments: