Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fondue and Weekend Fun

To end a crazy week we had some close friends and their daughters over for dinner last night. We had so much fun! I tried a new recipe called taco cups and then we had chocolate fondue with fresh fruit for dessert! What a blast. The following are some pics from our evening.


Rod Voss

Roland

Jen Voss and Maya

Our Dessert Feast

Favorite quote of the evening from Sophia Voss age 2: "I smell Rocky's gas poop!" Loved it. Sophia is like any typical 2 year old, she's like the energizer bunny, but with lots of humor!

Sophia is a picky eater so for dinner she ate shredded cheese and a tortilla shell! YUM, not!

Today I treated my Mother to a belated Mother's Day pedicure and lunch out. My feet feel like they are brand new and it was so relaxing. Plus I tried a new lunch item at Tin Pan Galley, a fried green tomato BLT. It was amazing, I'd highly recommend it to anyone passing through Sackets Harbor, NY.

My Mom

My beautiful new feet

Have a wonderful remainder of the weekend to all!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

These pictures make me miss you guys soooo much. We always had such a fun time together.