Saturday, June 10, 2006

Things that I LOVE about My Family...


It is a rainy and cold day here in Watertown and as I look at my husband, son, and dog I feel so fortunate. I am such a lucky girl and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. So I thought I'd list a few of the many things that I LOVE about my family.
* Kissing Seth's chubby and always warm cheeks.
* Rocky's snoring, even though I can't sleep near him, his snoring is comforting.
* Roland bringing me home a Dr. Pepper fountain soda or a Wild Cherry Pepsi just because.
* Seth in his Jump-a-Roo, jumping like a mad man.
* Rocky always being right by your side, you can never hide from him.
* Roland taking Seth to the sitter on Friday's so I can stop and get myself breakfast.
* Seth's CONSTANT smile, it lights up your day.
* Roland outbidding someone on Ebay to buy Seth Baby Einstein videos and then having them come in Japanese. He was so proud of himself. (We did figure out how to play them in English luckily!)
*Seth's people watching.
* Roland always being willing to get up in the middle of the night even when it is my turn.

These are just some of the MANY MANY things that I love about my family. I'll have to sit down and make a much larger list when I have more time. As I type Seth is determined to roll over so I don't want to miss it like in the middle of the night!


One more thing, Seth, Grammy, and I went to the Relay for Life Parade, Seth's first parade and he loved it. So many people to check out, he was in heaven!

We are going to see cousin Lexy's dance recital tonight, yet another first for Seth. It is a weekend full of firsts!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

i love reading all about the things that you love! you guys are the best...there's nothing like people that appreciate everything the world has to offer. have a good rest of your weekend!

AMANDA said...

That was so sweet. And I loved seeing a picture of Rocky!