Monday, June 12, 2006

Tribute Week to Napoleon Dynamite

We had the best weekend despite the rain, but this week is supposed to be ALL sun ALL week and I can't wait. Break out the stroller, the back pack, the front pack, whatever. We are going outside to soak up some of the sun while we can.

I received my "croquet" pin from Nin in the mail and I love it, you are so creative. It is proudly displayed on my favorite jacket for all to see.

So I will dedicate a small portion of this blog every day this week to my all time FAVORITE movie the one the only... Napoleon Dynamite. When this movie first came out my brother brought it over and thought I'd hate it. Well, after watching it like 10 or more times now I am totally obsessed. I have my own Vote for Pedro t-shirt and I have looked everywhere for a onesie for Seth, but haven't found one. If anyone see's a baby onesie that says Vote for Pedro I WANT IT! My brother and I have already planned for Seth's first viewing of this movie, of course with fountain sodas. Each day this week I will enlighten you with my many favorite lines from this movie.


CHAPSTICK FOR ANYONE?!

I found some video clips online, I just need to figure out how to insert them into the blog. I'm working on it!

My sleeping, peaceful, huggable, loveable little man!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Now I'm on a mission to find that onesie for Seth.

Anonymous said...

Hi saw your blog when googling for Vote for Pedro Onsies. I just found a site for my friend's baby:
http://www.bibsandtees.com/