Thursday, June 15, 2006

Reminiscing...


My brother came over last night to have me fix his bad hair cut and we got reminiscing about the past. When my brother was in high school he used to come over every Thursday night to watch the O.C. and have dinner. Two springs ago he helped me scrape my garage when we were repainting and he found this pair of safety goggles and decided that he would act like an old Jewish man with a lisp. If you heard this impression you would literally pee your pants so I had to take pictures of him, of course. While I was looking for this photo I realized just how many pictures that I have taken over the years. I counted 21 photo albums in my collection and I have already taken and downloaded onto my computer 644 pictures of Seth and he is only 4 1/2 months old. Needless to say I am a picture freak, but I will have great memories when I am old and gray!


As promised, we continue our Napoleon Dynamite quote of the day with an added little treat, I dug out a picture of Justin wearing my "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt! He definately has the Napoleon facial expression!


I have to say that I LOVE the word DANG now along with FLIPPIN' and GOSH! People look at me like I'm crazy, but they are fun to say and use in everyday talks. I challenge you to use them the next time you are just talking to someone!

One last thing, I took Seth for a walk in the stroller last night and it was super sunny outside so I put his new sunglasses that I bought him on and we are walking down the street. I'm singing with my ipod and just going and soooooo many people drove by and took double takes at Seth it was hysterical. Bascially, they either LOVED the sunglasses or thought I was super WEIRD. They were attention getters.

No comments: