Friday, June 16, 2006

Let the Countdown Begin!



After I titled this blog I got to thinking that I now have more then one countdown going. We have the end of school countdown along with the countdown to the Gilbert's arrival! Seth and I had a very special surprise yesterday afternoon. Katie and Adam stopped in to see us. They came all the way from NYC to surprise Katie's dad for Father's Day and scout out reception locations. Katie was way too funny, she didn't ask me to be in the wedding, she told me, "You are going to be in my wedding!" I knew I was, but her approach was funny! They stayed for about an hour and Adam was so good with Seth and of course I took some pics. They have set their wedding date for May 17, 2008! I can't wait!

I got some sad news at the end of the work day yesterday, I have to move my classroom. Right now I have the BEST classroom in the entire building. Back in the day it was the home ec room and it is huge. It has sinks and tons of windows and tons of storage. Oh, well there are worse things that could happen so I'm sucking it up.

Today is the last and final day for the Napoleon Dynamite quotes, you are all probably tired of them so I think I have more then one for a special treat!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I'm going to miss the ND quotes, they always make me laugh.

nina beana said...

i love that i can picture your old classroom in my mind because you took me there. stinky that you have to leave!

we're so in countdown mode here it's not even funny!