Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Birthday, Graduation, and Summer!


What a whirlwind of events we have been to in the past two days! It has been two days of firsts for Mr. Seth Patrick. Friday afternoon Seth went to his first pool party and had tons of fun with tons of kids. Next year he will be running around and swimming with them. Then I will be super busy!
Friday night we went to a festival at our church. We go to an Italian Chatholic church and they have an Italian carnival every June. We ate ourselves silly and Ro had a few beers, but not as many as usual. I had fresh lemonade, homemade taffy, fritters, and stuffed shells with meatballs. Needless to say I was stuffed by the time we left. Luckily Grammy and Grandpa were there to assist with Seth. The little stinker is 19lbs. 13oz. and darn heavy to hold. I'm gaining major muscles! And YES, we love the Yankees and all of you Red Sox and Indians fans can just stand back, we can not be converted! Seth already has two Yankees outfits that we love! Today we went to my sisters graduation and then to my dads for some homemade chocolate cake that is to die for! Seth also went on their trampoline for the first time. He was laughing like crazy! Finally, we have no plans tomorrow on Sunday except to prepare for our friends the Gilbert's arrival next weekend!! Hip Hip Hooray! I do start my official two month vacation on Monday. I feel like I'm back on maternity leave, but this time it is PAID! YIPPEE! Seth and I have no major plans this summer. We will do lots of walking, visiting, going to the Farmer's Market on Wednesday's, and just hanging out! We love visitors, so anyone to reads this, come on over and visit us!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I wish I could just stop on by and visit you guys. Maybe drop Seth off some presents (Indians outfits) and play, play, play :)
I hope you have a fun-filled summer vacation Jen!