Friday, June 30, 2006

Sun Burn Yet Again!


I got another sunburn yesterday in such random areas so I'm a hurting unit today! We tried having Seth nap at Grammy's yesterday so that I could lay by the pool with my mom and brother and relax. He hasn't slept in the pack and play in ages so I was a little leary, but he did awesome and he actually took a 3 hour nap. I'm thrilled, now I can get some sun and R&R once in a while if I'd like to. I think the dreaded teething is returning. We've had a pretty peaceful three days and then last night all hell broke loose and there was no pleasing him. I just wish that one would break through to ease his pain. I told him last night that I wished I got take the pain for him. I said I had you and that was pain, what's a little tooth now and then!

Today my MOL is going to watch Seth for a bit while my mom and I go and pick strawberries and then run up so see my Gramp who is in the hospital. My MOL works like mad so when she does have time off she is so good about wanting to see or watching Seth for a bit. We so appreciate it!

Then, we have to make a final pit stop before the Gilbert's arrive and pick up some breakfast foods and drinkies for when the babies go to sleep. Not in that order of course.

My brother gave me a tip last night that I need to follow up on, as you know, I am an obessed Napoleon Dynamite fan, they have ringtones with his voice. I'm all over that now!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

i love that sleepin' baby! we are peeing with excitement (ok, not really, that would be gross). but we can't wait! please excuse the bags under my eyes and my buddha belly, ok?!?

we seriously need to get out of here...no seriously, our neighbor wants to kill us. :)

AMANDA said...

A 3 hour nap is a beautiful thing.
Speaking of ND, did Seth get his shirt yet? I'm assuming not, or we would have seen some pics of him in it.