Thursday, June 01, 2006

I need to debrief about last night just to let the stress out of my chest for today! Last night was insanely crazy. We had Roland's parents for dinner for his mom's birthday which was fine, but add in 92 degree heat, a cranky baby, a dog, and two house guests and you get one tired mommy! I was dripping sweat, running around like I had my head cut off, trying to get dinner cooked, the table set, laundry done, and keep the baby happy. AHHH! This is my life right now and it is insane. It is also insane that I feel like I come to work for a vacation! So with that said I now feel like some stress has left my chest and I can move on to more happy thoughts.

We had a wonderful 4 day weekend this past weekend and thinking of all that fun brightens my day! We took a trip to Oswego, where Roland and I went to college. We took Seth to our favorite fish restaurant down by the lake. We took him to the best farmers market where they have all sorts of fruits, veggies, homemade baked goods, plants, and basically you name it, they've got it! Then we took him for a walk along the lake and watched all the fisherman. He ate while the wind swept through his hair. It was a great day!


Sunday was also fun, but a little too busy! We went to cousin Lexy's 5th birthday party and played and ate ourselves silly. I can't wait until next year when Seth can actually run around with the kids and have a great time. I know, don't wish time away, but I do!


Well, I best go for right now, time to teach and do some work. Rainy day, but cooler so I'm a happy mama!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

i don't think you guys could be any stinkin cuter.

AMANDA said...

These pictures make me miss the parties at the Charltons. There is always good food, good drink, great times and awesome memories.