Friday, June 02, 2006

The End of the Craziness

Happy Friday to All! Today marks the end of the crazy week we Charlton's have had. I am ending the week with a half day at work for a doc appt. and then going home to take a nap before I pick Seth up from the sitters. Mom needs a little QUIET rest! Tonight we are having Seth's girlfriend Maya and her family for dinner and having fondue for dessert. How fun is that?! I'd rather skip the whole dinner and indulge in strawberries dipped in chocolate for the whole meal. I can't wait! Pictures of our fun to come!

Roland has been CRAZY busy at work and I know he is super stressed, I just wish I could help ease the burden. So everyone out there, keep drinking Pepsi and or Pepsi products for my husband! PLEASE!


Last night my brother came over for dinner and we took Seth and the dog for a walk after dinner. Seth was completely exhausted from being awake for so long, yet stubborn not to fall asleep in his swing. So the following are pics of the little guy all tuckered out!



No comments: