Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Birthday/Father's Day!

A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOES OUT TO MY GRANDPA TODAY! He turns 80 years young and it is such a testiment to be 80, happy, healthy, and ready to keep going. We love you gramp!

What a busy and fun weekend we have been having. We have seen tons and tons of family, some that we haven't seen since our wedding almost 4 years ago! My grandfather turns 80 years old today and we had a big celebration dinner last night with all 18 members of my moms family. Seth was the hit of the party of course and it was so interesting to see how people whom I don't usually see around babies intereacted with Seth. Everyone was great! My grandfather LOVES frog legs and he was in his glory just eating away, he must have eaten 8-10 sets of legs and had some to take home for dinner tonight! YUCK, but whatever makes him happy makes us all happy. Seth and mommy and daddy also survived our first night out to dinner at a restaurant together. If it wasn't so hot and muggy it would have been perfect, but Seth was great and he didn't mind being passed around to 18 different people throughout the night either!

Seth with Great-Grandma Mihalyi who did not want to share him with anyone.


All of the grandchildren with Gram and Gramp.


Seth after he had enough partying.

Happy Father's Day to my one and only as well. Ro went golfing with my dad, step-dad, and a friend this morning and then my dad treated him to lunch. Seth and I treated Ro to an hour massage yesterday and he came home refreshed. Tonight I'll be cooking Ro's favorite meal and we will just hang out on the deck! Good times!


Happy 1st Father's Day Daddy, I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

nina beana said...

you guys have the best fam!

AMANDA said...

I LOVE that pic of you and you'r gpa.

nina beana said...

your grandpa has the best face ever. you can totally tell he is the nicest guy.

AMANDA said...

Where have you been? I miss your blogs.