Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend Plans

We try to make plans at this point but tend to then take them day by day. So our plans should we accomplish them all for the weekend are...

~ Have friends for homemade pizza tonight along with Ro's new specialty dessert that is chilling in the fridge!

~ Go to different friends home for dinner tomorrow night. (I don't have to cook!!!)

~ Rest and relax during any other time of the weekend.

As you can see... it is very non-stress, food and fun filled! Hope that yours is too!

2 comments:

Voyage to Russia said...

Hi Jenn ... thank you for all your comments. We love to read them. I didn't realize you had a blog! Very cool!

We're hoping to get over to school next week. Can't wait to meet your little one! (girl??)

AMANDA said...

I am sorry I have still been lacking on the blogging. I just spent some time catching up with you busy beavers.
I need to know, what's Ro dessert?

Miss u guys!