Monday, February 16, 2009

The BEST Hubs

I have to say that hands down I have the best hubs around. We didn't make any definite Valentine's plans this year we just said we would do whatever we wanted to and decide when the day came around. We didn't want to get a babysitter, we wanted to spend the day and evening as a family. That is just what we did. During the day we poked around and then Seth and I took naps and when we woke up we were told that we weren't allowed in the kitchen. I really liked this idea. With Ro's work schedule he seldom gets home early enough to make dinner. I don't mind, I love to cook, but it is ALWAYS a treat when someone else wants to cook for you. Not only did Ro go through my cook books and make a new and interesting dinner, he also made homemade chocolate covered strawberries. The whole meal was totally and utterly delicious in itself and because HE made it for us. Thank you so much for a wonderful Valentine's Day!

I will not scare you with the picture that he took of me! AHHH!

No comments: