Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Status Check

I have to complain for one brief moment and just say that I am plain exhausted. For the past three nights I have been up every 45 minutes going to the bathroom. This is NO exaggeration. I am woken right up to go every 45 minutes to an hour. I started to fall asleep at about 8:50pm last night so I went up to bed thinking I could catch up on some rest by going to bed early. I was up at 10pm and 10:45pm to go to the bathroom at which point I was so angry I wanted to cry. Then I moved out onto the futon mattress because I was so uncomfortable and didn't want to keep Ro up. As I sit here and type I just want to take a nap and have a good cry. I don't know if I can take this for 4 to 5 more weeks. I can handle being big and having a hard time getting around, but the lack of rest is sending me over the edge!

On a positive note, I went to the docs for my 36 week check and everything is looking great. She is in the right position, her heartbeat is strong and I am measuring right at 36 weeks.

4 comments:

AMANDA said...

You are almost there girl! So close!

Sarah Richards said...

Maybe she is getting ready to come!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang on there sis you'll make it. Glad to hear little niece is healthy!

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! I remember the constant nighttime trips to the bathroom at the end. NOT PLEASANT! I was peeing every half hour. Hope you can catch up on some rest. Hang in there for now. . .who knows, you might go early!