Friday, February 06, 2009

No Complaints

I hope that no one out there thinks I'm complaining about my pregnancy. Sure I have aches and pains like anyone else, but in the end it is totally and completely worth it. It is just fun to share the funny aspects of it all. It is amazing and strange what happens to your body and how it feels. So I eat a little more now and I go to bed a little earlier, oh well! If you only knew some of the other weird things, but that is totally TMI! Anyhow, have a great weekend and be sure to check out our fotolog today, the pic is especially funny for this dreary snowy day. I know that my hubs didn't appreciate me posting it, but everyone needed a good Friday laugh.

www.fotolog.com/seth12306

NOTE: The headband around Ro's head is actually a tool belt that fits around Seth's middle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen him look better! That's the happy, funny Ro I'm talking about. Where was he last week?

AMANDA said...

I have been totally slacking on my blog reading and writing. And please girl, you are prego, you can complain all you want!!!!!

PS- Have a great weekend! Bday weekend, right!?

Sarah Richards said...

If you were complaining you would have every right to! You are in the home strech now! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sis! Wish I could have been there to do something nice for you! Hope it's a great one, Love you!