Monday, February 23, 2009

Let the countdown officially begin...

Today marks 2 weeks until my due date. We are now in uncharted territory as Seth was born 2 weeks early and we didn't have to do the waiting and wondering game. As you all know I don't do surprises, I'm a plan it kind of girl. So I continue to wonder when this event will actually happen?? We are all set at home, we have all supplies needed. I am working on plans for a few of my classes for next week and my long term sub is coming in to get the low down on Thursday. I also brought an extra pair of clothes that I am keeping in my school bag. My worst fear is having my water break in school so if that worst case scenario does in fact happen then I will be semi-prepared. I won't be prepared for the embarrassment of it actually happening here in school, but at least I won't have to ride into Watertown in wet slimy clothes.

~ I am ready for clothes to fit properly again, I feel as if I am constantly tugging on my shirts because with each passing day they get shorter and shorter and tighter and tighter.
~ I am ready to sleep on my belly again. (when I get to sleep)
~ I am ready for a BIG glass of wine.
~ I am ready to meet this little girl who is so very active and see what her personality holds.
~ I am ready to play on the floor with Seth and lay in his tent with him. He looks so sad when I tell him I just can't do it right now.

Stay tuned and tomorrow I will share my fears...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll get lucky like me the second time and go a week over! Then she could have a St. Patty's Day birthday.