Saturday, February 14, 2009

3 year old pick up artist

Last night we had some friends over who are sadly moving back to SYR next week. We wanted to see them before the big move so I made homemade pizza (story for another time). Seth has been asking and asking to play with Lucy for weeks so we finally made it happen. During dinner this is the conversation that our son engages in with Lucy...

S: I have a secret for you Lucy.
L: (just looks at him and smiles)
S: I Love You!
L: (giggles)
S: I have another secret to tell you.
L: (keeps eating her pizza)
S: I Love You Lucy!
S: Wanna go see my big boy bed?
Parents: (roar with laughter)

WE DIED LAUGHING! Yes this is our 3 year old pick up artist in action. What a one tracked mind!

It was also so wonderful to spend an evening with someone who is as large as I am. We ate our way through the night and I had 3 bowls of salad, YES 3 bowls and it was delicious. Hey, it could have been 3 bowls of something totally bad for me right??Beth 30 weeks and myself almost 37 weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the things Roland and I will teach him when he is just a little bit older : ).

Sarah Richards said...

You are huge!! Lol! You look great!