Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updated Shot

The nursery is coming right along. We work on odds and ends in it every so often. Last night I brought down one of the baby seats from the attic and put new batteries in it and Roland put the switch plate on the light switch. The chair rail was in the way so he had to notch out some of the wood. It turned out good. Roland also hung the blinds this past weekend and they make it look much more cozy.

About an hour ago I received some great news from a friend at work. Erin, a fellow teacher who has been trying to have a second baby for a few months now told me that she is pregnant with twins and due in the fall. She is thrilled as I am. Congratulations and I wish you and your family ALL the best!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

Jen,
Her room looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person!