Monday, February 02, 2009

Way to Go Steeler's

Last night was the Super Bowl, which to me means absolutely squat since I'm not a football fan at all. I support my hubs team all the way, but if I don't have to actually watch the game I am a happy camper. Last night we had friends over to watch the game. The guys kicked back in the new room, the girls chatted and the 3 year olds tore the house apart and ran around for 3 hours. They had a blast and that is all that counts. During half time we were privy to the 3D glasses for a couple of the special commercials. We all looked completely ridiculous, but it was fun.

We even tortured baby Brady with them just for giggles!

The Steeler's won and Roland was on cloud nine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was rooting for the Steelers, but glad Arizona scored that last touchdown. Gotta have a good game! Sorry to give you a heart attack, Ro.