Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cravings

We are getting down to the wire, I am now 35 weeks pregnant. I am larger than I was for Seth, but have gained far less weight. Thank heavens because I have been having some serious cravings for sweet and sometimes crunchy, but mostly sweet.
Thank goodness these sweet treats are fat free because I can literally eat a whole bag in a week or less. It is dangerous, they just simply call to me from the pantry to come and grab them.
This snack mix I must say is far better than Chex Mix ever thought of being. I think I'm addicted to it and I bring a small snack size bag with me to school daily during my mid morning lull. I am proud of myself though that I limit my servings. I could bring the whole damn box to work and I would probably have no will power and finish it in a couple of days.
This is going to be my downfall until the baby comes though. Even though Valentine's Day isn't even here yet, they already have my most favorite candy of the whole year out for sale in the stores. I was over the top excited when I saw them for sale in Super Walmart over the weekend and I quickly grabbed 2 off the shelf. One for me and one for the hubs. His is still in the cupboard, but if he doesn't eat it soon it will be in my belly. I can't stand looking at it every time I open the door. It's starting to call to me!
Those are the cravings of the week/month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe all the sweet cravings are because you're having a girl, and girls LOVE their sweets!

Sarah Richards said...

I craved sweets with Brady...the dr said that the sugar can make babies gain weight so be careful! You don't want to have 9lb 11 oz baby,....believe me!

Anonymous said...

You're just lucky all your cravings came in easy to bring along packages. I would have had to pack up containers of hot peppers, olives, pickled veggies, bottles of hot sauce. . .yep, those were my cravings!

jenica said...

um,hi.
i'm a bad blog friend!
congrats on your pregnancy! i hope all goes well and the licorice and PB cups flow plentifully.

xoxo