Monday, February 09, 2009

Poppy & Grandma Time

Saturday night my Mom and Tom graciously babysat for Seth while Roland and I went out to dinner and a movie. They planned a whole evening of fun and even took pictures of the festivities. I think that I am rubbing off on them with the picture taking.
They brought along with them all the fixings for a "make your own pizza" celebration. They brought the pizza shells (pic above), all the toppings and even the pans to cook them on. Seth had a complete blast creating his own pizza. I asked him all about it on Sunday morning and he walked me through the process step by step. At one point he looked at me and said, "Then I put on that white stuff, what is that white stuff called Mom?" I said, "You mean the cheese?" "Oh yes, the cheese." He didn't want to leave anything out.
I'm sure that he ate more of the black olives than actually went on the pizza. He is a black olive junkie!
After the pizza making and eating festivities I was told that they relaxed and watched his favorite movie, Cars. He only watches it every single day. We all know it by heart now! I'm not quite sure who had more fun... Mommy and Daddy during their date night OR Seth, Grandma & Poppy during their pizza night?? Any way you look at it, it was a great night!

No comments: