Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I went for my 38 week check yesterday afternoon and after waiting an hour and a half I received basically no news. Everything is going as planned, her heart beat is strong, she has dropped a tiny little bit, but that's about it. There is no action going on. So now we wait and see if anything changes in the days to come and if not I go back next Thursday for hopefully some sort of news. I'm trying to stay positive, but my clothes don't fit so well and I'm just plain tired. I wish I could wear yoga pants to work daily, but you know what, if I end up overdue that is just what I will wear. I am much more pleasant when I am comfortable! My goal was to get past this week though in order to get paid for April Vacation so that goal is just about met. Watch now I will jinx myself and go into labor tomorrow! Ha!

Tonight we are headed to my Dad's for dinner for his b-day which means I don't have to cook, that is a definite PLUS!

No comments: