Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mini-Doc

Seth went with me for my 38 week check this am and he is getting pretty well known at the docs office these days. He has gone with me quite often during the course of this pregnancy. Today he managed to wrangle a sticker and a lollipop out of the nurse, a high five and a personal assistant job out of the doc. Doctor Dodard let Seth assist during my check today. He put him right up on the table with me and let him be in charge of the heartbeat machine. Seth thought he was quite special and I thought the whole thing was totally priceless. I only wish I had thought to whip out my camera!

After the doc appointment Seth and I headed to Lowville to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa for lunch. We took a trip to Walmart in Lowville and then hung out at the house. It was a great morning!

No comments: