Monday, February 16, 2009

Project FUN Week

I'm off on mid-winter break this week and I feel like I could possibly have this baby at anytime in the next few weeks so my plan for this week is to do something fun with Seth each and every day and enjoy my last few moments as a mom of one.

Today was no exception. It was Day 1 of Project FUN Week! Kristen and I took the boys to The MOST Museum in SYR. I had never been so I had no idea what to expect. It was a larger version of our own Sci-Tech Center here in town and Seth loved all of the hands on material. We spent about 2 hours there, stopped at McDonald's on the way home and then Seth was exhausted and took a 2 hour nap.

Take a look at some of the cool things we encountered today...
Levers & Pulleys
Anything with drum sticks is right up Seth's alley
Watch the pennies go around and around!
Virtual Reality Basketball
K'Nex
Cover me in bubbles!
We decided to take it up a notch next time and drive to Rochester to an even bigger and better MOST Museum during April vacation.

No comments: