Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Must Try Recipe!

On Tuesday I was in charge with two fellow teachers of our TIEA Monthly Breakfast. I made a bunch of different kinds of muffins, but our librarian made something called Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake. It was extremely delicious so I thought I would share the recipe with you. I think you could use any type of fruit on top if you aren't a blueberry lover.

1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
* Mix ingredients
___________________________
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1/3 cup oil
* Mix and add to the first bowl. Pour into an 8x8 greased pan. Add 1 cup of blueberries to the top of the dough mixture.
____________________________
Crumble Top~
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. oil
* Put this mixture on top of the fruit. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
***** Double this recipe to make in a rectangular sized dish or for more than 4 people.

No comments: