Thursday, February 05, 2009

Room Updates

We officially have half the room completed. We have all of the furniture and most of the supplies. We are currently waiting for the letters we ordered for the babies name to be delivered, but that will be another 3 weeks at least. Plus we won't hang them until she graces us with her presence. It is all coming together, looking and feeling more homey!

Roland did an awesome job hanging this wall decoration. I was in awe when I walked into the room!
In other news... My Gramp had a pacemaker put in yesterday in Utica and the operation was a success! He stayed overnight to recover and my Gram and uncle were headed back to pick him up today. He has to take it easy for the next two weeks, but after that he can resume his life as normal. We are all so relieved and excited that it was a success.
I'd also like to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my hubs. He picked up Seth for me yesterday afternoon and surprised me by booking me a massage this Saturday for my birthday. I can't even express how excited I am for Saturday to come and I hope that the hour lasts and lasts. What a perfect gift for a 35 week along pregnant woman for her birthday. Thank you millions Ro, I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her room! It's so simple and kind of old-fashioned---right up my alley! I try to keep Liam's room as basic as I can, too. Nice job!