Monday, October 11, 2010

We Missed You Nate, Beth & Parker!

We finished Saturday's festivities with a good old dinner with the bestest of friends. Our friends Nate, Beth and Parker Irwin came back to Watertown for a visit and we were so excited to see them after many months. We wish they had never moved back to PA, but we understand them wanting to be close to their families. We will take as many visits as possible and we promised that when Leah likes the car more we will make a trip to them.

I told you that I was obsessed with leggings. Check this pair out!
Noelle is getting so big! Leah has this same shirt, but I forgot to put her in it!
We took this same picture about a year in a half ago and Jen made us stand in the same spots for this one!
The kids were playing outside so all of the adults actually ate dinner first and in total peace in a quiet before all the madness started. Ha ha!
It was my job to bring dessert so I got creative and made pumpkin shaped sugar cookies and got all the fixings to decorate them. I got orange frosting and all sorts of Halloween sprinkles. Seth ate 3 cookies and I think Sophia and Jake ate 4!
It was so great to hang out like the old times with Nate and Beth, Jen and Rod and Kristen minus Lee (boo!). We were all together again! It really stinks when people move away or are deployed, but it is great when everyone gets back together again!
Lee will be home next in less than 2 weeks for 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

It was awesome being all together again (minus Lee). I really miss our weekends together and family outings! It was great to catch up though! Miss you all already!

KristenC said...

We absolutely loved seeing you and miss you tons! The kids played so great together and the adults too-hehe! Miss you all!

Jen said...

I loved, loved, loved being all together again just like old times. I just wish that a certain family lived a tad closer so we could do it more often!