Friday, October 29, 2010

Making My Day

Some things that have made my day today and it is only 8:45am...

~ I heard "Thriller" on the radio and sang as loud as possible driving down Route 12!

~ My kids were all decked out in their Halloween t-shirts this morning!

~ Roland went back to work half day!

~ I picked up Lindsey's birthday cake and it is the cutest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!

~ I also heard "I Will Survive" on the way to work and balled my eyes out, BUT in a good way!

~ The building is all a buzz as the kids come in with their costumes on, what a fun day it will be!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Thriller?! Sis, why haven't we ever experienced THAT in a bar? That would be epic.. in a very, very, good/bad way.

Mom xooxoxo said...

Hey my day was INSANE !!!!! Yay for the weekend! xoxooxo mom