Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Columbus Day

The tradition continued this year as we made our annual fall trip to Old McDonald's Farm on Monday. It was a cool, but sunny and beautiful day. Leah was still not herself, but she perked up once she saw some of the animals. I think fall is the best time of year to go to the farm because I love all the decorations, pumpkins and corn stalks.
I love Seth's new winter hat, I call him Elmer Fudd!
There was one particular goat that was so mean and kept butting the rest away from "his" popcorn. We yelled at him and told him he was a bad boy.
We were the first of the day on the hayride so the animals were very hungry and loved seeing us.
Leah watched her big brother as he went on the big pony for the first time. No more small pony for our big boy!
We made Grandma walk beside Seth this time. She is taller, I think that pony is taller than me so I am not sure I could even reach Seth.
The corn maze is my ALL time favorite part of this fall adventure!
Last, but not least we picked out our pumpkins. A BIG one for Seth to carve and a little one for Leah.
It was the best day off EVER and we enjoyed every minute of it!

3 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like so much fun! I hope the weather cooperates so we can go there this weekend!

Grandma P. xooxo said...

MEMORIES keep them coming!! Love you everyday, Grandma P. xoooxx

Justin said...

I think this is the first time I've seen this one! Love him next to the cow with the Fudd hat, haha.