Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Lindsey!

It is CRAZY to think that 1 year ago today I was able to experience the most amazing evening of my entire life. I was able to see a beautiful baby girl brought into the world and then Roland and I were asked to be her god parents. This year has been an absolute joy. We have watched her every step of the way as if she were one of our own. Lindsey and Leah are the best of friends and love to spend time together. They light up when they see each other. Lindsey has grown and changed so much this year. She is on the go now and watch out world she is coming for you. She loves to eat, people watch and play. I especially love her chubby cheeks and thunder thighs. She us such a doll and we love her to pieces!
NOW!
THEN!
October 18th, 2009; Welcome Lindsey Marie Castana!
You certainly did not stay this small for long!
We are proud and honored to be your god parents! By Leah's birthday in March you had grown so very much and check out all of that hair!
You had and still have so much more hair than your BFF! Leah has been patiently waiting for the day when you will run around with her.
Love your pony Bam Bam!

Beautiful girls in matching dresses! Happy 1st Birthday to a special special girlie! We love you tons and tons!

See you tonight!

2 comments:

Mrs. P. xoxoox said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lindsey!!! Hugs and kisses to you!!!! Love Mrs. P

KristenC said...

I had no problems when I did my posts for her bithday, but then I read yours and balled my eyes out this morning! I think today it really hit me that she is 1! I am so glad you and Jen were both there, it was something so special, and it was awesome that you were both a part of her coming in to this world! She loves you so much! Thanks to you and Ro for being awesome Godparents!