Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Tara's Wedding

On Saturday my cousin Tara got married. It is kind of funny, she is from the Croghan area, but after college (Oswego State just like Ro and I) she moved to Watertown and she currently works for VAC. Roland worked for VAC for many years when we graduated college and moved back to Watertown too! The wedding was at Holy Family with a reception at The Commons. I have to say that I think fall weddings are the best. The decor was just beautiful!
You can definitely tell that we are sisters!
Such a framer!
This is my cousin Lee Ann who is 7 months pregnant and one of the best people I know. She is such a positive and fun person and I love her to death. She would kill me is she knew I put this pic on the net. She said absolutely no belly pics on fb, but she never said anything about my blog.
On my Dad's side of the family there are 15 cousins total and 12 of us were at Tara's wedding. That is pretty impressive. Next summer my cousin Emma (sitting in front next to Lee Ann in the orange dress) is getting married at SU Chapel. That ought to be a fun filled and beautiful wedding too!
I have to share the highlights from this wedding...
* They had caramel apples as the wedding favors (yum!)
* For the main dinner they had stations; there was a traditional buffet on one side of the room and one the other side there was a pasta station and a stir fry station. It was sooooo much fun and delicious.
* Instead of a giant wedding cake they cut a small cake and the rest of us had ice cream cake. So delicious!
It was such a fun day and it was wonderful to see The Buckingham Family!

1 comment:

KristenC said...

That sounded amazing! You and Ro look great and Aunt Dana too!