Monday, October 04, 2010

Life Lessons

My dad sent me this email today and knowing that I'm such a sap, I really enjoyed many of the quotes about friendship, family and growing older so I wanted to share them as a pick-me-up on a cold and dreary Monday!
I have had many friends come and go, but the ones that have "stuck" are the ones that I cherish the most. Thank you to JV and KC for always sticking by me. Your friendships mean the world to me! Thank you also to many other special friends in my life, you know who you are! I will never get tired of being young again and that is what my children help me to do. By being able to go to Old McDonald's Farm, Disney World, etc. I will be forever young at heart!
I love to laugh and it always turns a bad situation right around! Stick with me and you will be forever young. We will have dance parties in my kitchen or just come on over and we can dance to the Wii anytime!
So seriously true and we have 2 toddlers so our universe it pretty interesting!
True friendships are irreplaceable!
It is hard to find the time at the end of each day, but we try to have date nights out or even just date nights in to watch a movie or a show together. I think many of you will agree that after a long work day or week we just want to spend time with the kids and so time with each other is often put on the back burner. It will come around again!
So true! Seth is pretty mellow most of the time, but Leah is a whole different story!

3 comments:

JV said...

You're welcome.. and thank you for the same. :)

Anonymous said...

Leah...second child syndrome!! I should write a book on it, I see it every day in so many families!! The second ones are always more wild!
Love-E

KristenC said...

I love these--and I love you too!