Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

Jen Voss and I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo yesterday. We are so very happy that we decided to go when we did because by the time we left at 12:30 the line to get in wrapped around the parking lot. The kids loved giving their costumes a spin and of course candy and live animals were a treat too. We enjoyed being outside the most!
To many more events like this together with our brood!
It is SO hard to believe that Leah and Noelle are this big.

Seth was more than excited and I don't think that his mouth closed the entire time we were there. Too cute!
We often looked down and saw Leah holding Noey's hand to protect her from some of the scarier animals. Priceless.
Seth has no fear of characters, but Maya and Sophia ran right away from this guy.
The top of the water tower.
It was a great day and the kids all had a blast so our goal was met!

3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

We must have been there at the same time...b/c we left around 12:30 too! We got there around 10:15, I think I saw Seth, now come to think of it b/c I saw a dinosaur as we were walking in, he was playing on the playground! Oh BOO!!! LOL, next year!

Jen said...

I'm so glad that we went when we did, there's NO WAY I would have waited in that long line. It was lots of fun, glad the kids got an extra day out of their costumes. Thanks for inviting us!

Justin said...

Top of the watertown?! What?? How? Do tell. I want to go up there!