Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dream Fullfilled

About a month ago a friends daughter was wearing this dress in some photos so I found out where she bought it and I tried to order it online, but it was so popular that is was sold out. I asked Kristen's sister Laurie to check and see if she could find it in the store in Jersey. Again it was so popular that it was sold out. She actually looked in three different Gymboree stores and nothing. Tears...
Well, to my surprise this dress and a shirt for Seth arrived in the mail today from Laurie AKA Aunt Laurie and it made my day. I screamed I was so excited! Thank you so very much Laurie! I am in love with this dress and can't wait for Leah to wear it ASAP!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute dress! I'm a sucker for argyle. You should get Seth a cute little matching sweater vest, they'll be so adorable!

Voyage to Russia said...

Yeah ... you got one! Leah will look adorable in it!

Laurie said...

I'm so happy I found it for you. I know what a rough couple of weeks it's been so I'm glad I could make you smile! :)

The North Country Sweets said...

Um order in for Annabelle & Charlotte please ! LOL! That is ADORABLE!!!