Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sonny's

We had no plans on Sunday so we decided to head out to Sonny's and check out their fall festivities. We are sure glad that we did because the kids had an utter blast and so did the adults.
The hay maze was perfect for Seth and Leah thought it was amazing. She loves to be chased so she laughed the whole time.

They also had an inflatable maze and both kids went in it about ten times I think.

Leah loves it when she is able to do big kid things and I let her climb up this slide all by herself; she was pretty proud of herself!
I feel like we got the best fall pictures ever!
My girl!
So excited!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I took the girls to Sonny's a few weeks back and they also had a blast playing on all the fun stuff. I love it there, such a great fall activity.

GrandmaP. xooxxo said...

Would love to go sometime looks like aton of fun!!!xoxoxooxooxox Grandma P. ooxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pic of you and Leah!!
Love-E

KristenC said...

I think we are going to check it out!

The North Country Sweets said...

we've never been there...looks like fun! Where is that?