Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shout Out

It has been a busy week recovering and healing and we want to say some special thank you's to some special people...

Last night I got a call from Jen saying that Sophia had made something for Seth and Leah and she wanted to know if they could stop and drop off the gifties. Sophia had made these adorable sock owls for both Seth and Leah. Let me tell you, they are a HIT! The kids love them and I think they are just precious. Thank you Sophia (and Sandi) for thinking of us. They are now a part of The Charlton Family!
If you also notice the smiley face box behind the owls, that was a fantastic and thoughtful gift from Lisa, Zeke, Annabelle, Charlotte and Ben! We thank you for your thoughtfulness and for caring about us!

We have so many people to thank in just one simple week... we have received homemade cheesecake which was devoured from Jaime, dinners from Kristen and Bonnie, gift certificates for dinner from The Voss' and my school, my favorite brownies from Romalatoes from Rod and Kristen, many many texts, cards and emails, more food and help than we ever imagined. Thank you all for simply loving us!

Normalcy is returning to our house slowly and we are looking forward very positively! We can't thank you all enough!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'll have to show Sophia this post tonight, she'll be so happy to know that the kids love their owls. I think they're super adorable... but then again, I may be prejudice since they came from my daughter. HA HA.

Sandi said...

I'm ashamed to say that until I read your FB comments, I didn't know you HAD a blog! I'm glad the kids enjoyed the owls. I know that things aren't great right now, but please know that you've been in my thoughts and prayers since I heard the news. I will definitely be checking this now that I know it exists!

The North Country Sweets said...

Those owls are super cute, I want to learn!
you are loved!