Sunday, October 31, 2010

Visiting Grandma & Poppy Puccia

We decided to visit all of the grandparents during the day on Sunday. We had three stops to make and Grandma and Poppy were first.
They bought Leah some jewelry for our diva and she was in heaven.
I don't think she can possibly fit anymore bracelets on her arms.
Leah would not get off my lap and go to anyone, it is a fantastic (not) new phase that we are going through. So we took the pic with just Seth, Poppy and Grandma.
She even got put in time out because she would not stop whining. Oh, Leah life is too short to cry all the time.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I would have thought about doing it this way. You should have shared your wisdom with me! Instead, we spent all night visiting grandparents and didn't get to do much trick-or-treating. (Not that we needed any more candy anyway!)

The North Country Sweets said...

awwww look at that time-out! poor thing! I wish we lived close enough to visit everyone, that seems like such a fun way to spend the day!