Monday, July 19, 2010

The Tomato Plant That Ate Our Garden

If you check back in the archives to when we planted this garden it was small and well kept and then my grandpa gave us this small cherry tomato plant which has now taken over the entire garden. I have never seen something grow and grow and grow! It is insane, but in a good way. I have all sorts of stakes holding up its branches because it is so heavy with tomatoes. I am planning to make some kick butt salsa here soon!
I am especially excited about these cukes that are growing, they are my all time favorite veggie!

2 comments:

Jen said...

We have the opposite problem. Our tomatoes aren't growing, but our cucumber plant is crazy! We should trade some veggies!

Grandma P. oxoxo said...

Hey there, I read the entire blog! AMAZING!!!!!! I want some of the Lake George pics PLEASE??!!! Love you everyday. Grandma P. xoxoox