Saturday, July 17, 2010

Strategy

When we planned our trip to MA I got very worried about a 6 hour car trip with Leah so my brilliant idea was to drive to Albany and stay over that way it would be 3 hours to Albany and then 3 hours to Methuen the next day. The plan worked well and we had a lot of fun in Albany for an evening. Too bad Aunt Sheryl doesn't live there anymore or we could have seen her too! We went to a Romano's Macaroni Grill for dinner and it was delicious!
Seth even tried calamari for the first time and liked it.
This was pool #1 of 4 on our vacation. Seth and Ro decided to be bed buddies for the night which meant I got my own bed all to myself!
Saturday morning we headed out in the pouring rain towards the Mass pike!
Leah was sleeping or else we would have stopped at our rest area.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Romano's is the first place Rod and I ever had dinner together!

Mom oxoxo said...

Looks like a great time in Albany. Wise chose on your part. Love you everyday, Mom oxoxo

The North Country Sweets said...

Looks like fun! And got to love hotel stays with little ones....next time, JUST DO IT!!! hahaha, we drive 8 1/2 hours with the twinsies to Virginia you CAN DO IT!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!