Saturday, July 17, 2010

Boston

Bright and early Sunday morning we loaded all five kids and four adults in the vehicles and headed into the city. It is only about 30 minutes if that with no traffic on a Sunday morning so the drive in was a breeze.
About seven years ago Roland and I went on our first Duck Tour so I thought Seth would really enjoy it this year. What is better than a bus that turns into a boat? It is like being on a real life Magic School Bus episode.
What was even better was that our driver was a mermaid so the kids ate that right up!
Another Duck emerging from The Charles River.
Seth, Joey and Grace even got the drive the Duck for a while.
Leah was pretty good if we kept feeding her to keep her busy.
Right after this picture was taken we all got caught in a downpour and I'm not talking a little sprinkle. I'm talking full on soaked down to your underwear...downpour! See how wet Seth is?

We took this pic for Uncle J! We love and miss you tons!

4 comments:

Jen said...

The duck boat sounds like so much fun! I'm definitely putting it on my life list. For now, I'll just lice vicariously through your pictures.

Mom oxoxo said...

Boston , memories of when Aunt Jody was in school. I want to do a Duck Tour. Will you take me? Love you everyday, Mom oxoxoxxo

The North Country Sweets said...

How cool this day was! We love BOSTON!!! Next time a Yankee/Bosox game weekend, what fun that would be!!!

Justin said...

Haha thats great! Looks like a blast love and miss you guys!