Saturday, July 17, 2010

On the Road Again...

Monday morning we packed up and headed through NH to VT and finally back into NY! It was the most beautiful road trip I have ever taken and we would definitely like to go back to VT and explore that state more. It was a long 4 hours in the car with Leah because she isn't a big fan of long car rides, but we tried to enjoy it as much as possible and got to see many interesting sites along the way. We were not huge fans of this truck that we saw in NH though. BOO! We truly savored moments like this because they were far and few between.
We were able to drive through each of these VT towns and they were utterly gorgeous.
I had always heard about the famous Woodstock from the 60s and now I can say that I drove through it and hopefully some day I can go back an stay in a quaint little inn there.
We stopped in Rutland, VT for some lunch and play time.
It was just what the trip doctor ordered and helped to change this little ladies attitude.
Seth has always been and continues to be the best traveler. We are lucky to have him.
On to LG...

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the woodstock music fest took place in NY, not VT. Woodstock, VT is a really neat little village though, definitely worth a visit someday, as is the entire rest of the state. I love it there!

The North Country Sweets said...

Jen I was going to say the same thing. Woodstock is in NY about 1 hour from the city...hehehehehe
vermont is awesome! Great things to do with the family...did you stop at Ben & Jerrys???