Thursday, July 22, 2010

An Evening at the Fair

I decided yesterday afternoon to pack up the kids and head to the fair. I felt like I didn't get to spend much time with my grandparents during all the craziness of the parade so it would be fun to drive to Lowville and take the kids down to the fair. I was a little nervous about the looks of the skies, but we went down anyhow.
I told Seth that we could go on 4 rides and play some games. He was so excited!
After the roller coaster at The Magic Forest he now has a love for them just like his mom. He was thrilled that they had a small roller coaster at the fair.

We ate at Goober's, played some games, got some taffy and checked out the animals before....we got soaked in a down pour. I ran so fast up that hill to my grandparents house that I had shin splints. If any of you know my Gram she doesn't like to get her hair wet so if I could have put her on my back I would have. As soon as she got to the bottom of her driveway I ran down with an umbrella and she was laughing so hard. Times have changed!
Let's hope that it doesn't plan to rain again tomorrow when we plan to go back one last time!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's so cool that Seth and Leah still have Great Grandparents to do special things with. Your grandparents are such wonderful people, I just love them!