Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thank You Mother Nature

Our decision was like a yo-yo yesterday. One minute we were going and the next we were staying home and then finally the weather broke and we decided to take a chance and head to Lowville. With a caravan of friends and kiddies we made the drive and boy are we glad that we did. Not only did it not rain, but the weather was perfect and the lines were almost nonexistent.
I'm not sure if Leah liked the smell of the horse barn or not, but either way she had that pointer finger going the entire time. Her newest thing is to point at anything she thinks is amazing and there were many things to point at last night.
If you read this regularly you know by now that our 4 year old son is girl crazy. He took last night as an opportunity to snuggle up to Sophia. He is definitely into the older girls and sadly doesn't pay much attention to Maya. Poor Maya is always left out.
They literally held hands all night long. I didn't mind so much because Sophia is Miss Safety and kept Seth with the group and in line.
Seth had to go in the fun house again after falling in love with it on Wednesday night.
I think by the looks on the girls faces that they loved it too!
The carnie made Rod and I go with Seth and Maya which at first I was bummed about until I realized what a blast it was. We went so fast that I swear we were off the slide and in mid air.
Ashley and I decided to take the babies on the carousel which they loved as well!
It was Teagan's 1st official carnival ride!
Sharing; a mother's dream!
It was another fantastic night and week for that matter at the Lewis County Fair. The countdown begins to next year and watch out world because Leah is going to want prime seats on those rides all by herself!

4 comments:

KristenC said...

It looks it was a ton of fun! I am bummed we missed it!

Jen said...

Great minds think alike! We both wrote about the little love affair that evening, how funny!

Mom xooxox said...

Very nice! It is great to have forever friends!! Love you everyday, Mom xooxoxoox

Justin said...

Wow Leah is looking different on that top picture--I don't know if it's the angle or if it's because she's getting older. I hope she remembers me by the time I get home!