Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Savoring THIS Summer

This will be the last summer that I (we) get to spent with some of the very closest people to us, who we love dearly...The Castana Family! This time next year they will be relocated to the middle of nowhere in Kansas. All I can think of is the Wizard of Oz and the giant tornado and I hope that weather isn't really there. Anyhow, we are trying to spend as much quality time with our friends before the craziness of fall hits and then the year will be gone before we know it.

Jacob has learned to ride his bike without training wheels now so he had to show us his new skills.
Could we have a cuter god daughter??

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I don't know why, but I'm in a sappy mood lately, and it makes me sad that one of your bestest friends will be moving far far away from you. Treasure the moments together!

Jen said...

You are not allowed to talk about them moving away ANYMORE!! I've shed enough tears this week already. I do not need any more reasons to cry.