Friday, July 23, 2010

Best Job Ever

Can I just reiterate that being a teacher is the best job because I love it of course, but also because summers off rock! I love that I don't have to miss moments like the ones Seth, Leah and I had yesterday. We decided to stay home and enjoy the warm summer sun. I started with just putting Leah's swim shirt on and her regular diapers. Well , she enjoyed the pool a little too much and her diaper almost exploded (not made for water at all). So I took it off and let her go bare bum for a while until I got worried that her butt might get burned. Look at that cottage cheese butt!

Next, we decided to have a water balloon fight and that was hysterical!
This is my life on most days and I wouldn't trade it with anyone!

1 comment:

KristenC said...

I could squeeze those cheeks! Those "good" days make up for all the "I want to pull my hair out" days, don't they?