Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Best Way to Beat the Heat...With Friends!

Thank you to Mom and Tom for saving our butts tonight and letting us all invade your pool and when I say ALL of us I mean ALL 13 of us! We had age ranges from 4 months to 44 years old!Here is a glimpse into our summer fun filled evening...
The babies started in the kiddie pool, but that only lasted about ten minutes and they wanted to get in the real pool.
Auntie Laurie is up for the week so we have been keeping her super busy.
Seth is so darn proud of his swimming abilities. He doesn't need a life jacket or a noodle anymore.


All smiles!
The best god daughter ever!
One year ago Leah was wearing this same suit...time flies!
Leah and Linds were loving on each other!
It was the perfect way to spend a 90 degree evening...with wonderful friends and a wonderful family!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for inviting us. It was a perfect night for swimming and I'm pretty sure I would have melted had we not gone. Plus, I got to write it in Noelle's baby book as her first swim.... yippee!!

Mom oxoxxo said...

Glad you enjoyed! Great to see the pool jammed with kids. Memories of when you and Justin were small! Love you everyday, Mom xoxoxo

Laurie said...

I had such a great time visiting with everyone! You all have such adorable, stinkin' cute kids it's unreal! I'm so thankful Kristen & Lee have made such wonderful friends up there. It makes me sad to think it might have been my last summer visit with everyone, but maybe we can sneak in another fun summer get-together in 2011 before you-know-who moves!

Laurie said...

Oh, by the way, thanks for not mentioning who the 44-year-old was...although I suppose now the gig is up! LOL