Friday, June 24, 2011

Spending Time with Uncle J

Sadly enough our time with Justin is coming to an end, but that is not to say that we have not had tons and tons of great times with him over the past two months. We have spent more time together as a family in the past two months then we have in the past two years so we are truly grateful. I made one last home cooked meal for him this week and then we played outside and went for a bike ride. It is always a jammed packed night when we get together. I will miss our weekly dinners so much, but I am ready for him to cook for me on his own turf in September.
I think that Seth will miss him the MOST because they have had many special days together during this trip. Justin spent a belated birthday day with Seth and many afternoons at the pool, just the boys. Seth loves his Uncle J to pieces.

I would like to hire Justin for the summer to hang out and play with Seth. They are such buddies, always playing Power Rangers, wrestling and playing monster trucks.


We will miss you tons and tons, but will see you in three months! Love you!

No comments: